- Apps -
Sometimes you need something that no-one else has. Something unique.
We can help you.
Over the years we've worked on a number of projects building technical systems to custom requirements. If you want your web site to do something extraordinary you need people who can code, people who understand how the web works and people who understand what you're trying to achieve. You might need a bespoke software application, you might need just a few lines of code that make everything work properly for you. Our team, combining technical wizardry and creativity, could be the answer.
Projects have included:
- Producing digital performances of artworks for Lina Lapelyte and Nina Beier at the 2021 Glasgow International festival of contemporary visual art.
- Creating online games for web sites and adverts.
- Creating a bespoke booking system for a community leisure centre to manage re-opening during Covid restrictions. As well as an online booking facility for customers, the client modules used by centre staff allow customers to be checked in and out storing information needed for the Track and Trace system, and allows the centre to amend the rules specifying the number of people and family group / bubbbles allowed in a session as Government rules changed.
- Developing our own in-house software for creating cross platform responsive ads.
- Writing firmware and reporting software for a fish counter used in Scottish rivers.
- Creating a text message based data gathering, online analysis and report system used for annual employee surveys.
- Developing a digital version of a competency analysis tool for a firm of Occupational Psychologists.
- Creating a iOS app for the Logo board game and a custom management interface to allow the board game manufacturer to manage the app content.
- Developing property sales and management web sites. We've built websites for various Scottish solicitors, creating responsive, html5 sites for designs from a third party agency. This included building a web site with a custom property database with extensive customised workflow and logging for DM Hall which was in use for many years (it was redesigned visually by the agency without the requirement to change the underlying system), as well as Murray Beith Murray (incorporating a third party property section) and Baird Lumsden (a full web build including a bespoke property database).
- Ordering and reporting systems, such as a website for GMP Print Solutions where we developed a custom point of sale stationery order and reporting system for use with a large corporate customer.
- Developing a system for online ordering, payment and licencing for PC, Mac and iPad software for Performance Innovation. The project also included multi currency payments, bulk generation of discount codes, importing thousands of legacy transactions, managing individual coach licenses and institutional bulk purchases, and connected to updated front end designs with minimal changes to the underlying system.
If you need something that little bit different... talk to us.